About this Event
Your business should have goals. You set them and work toward them... or at least that is how it supposed to work. On its own, goal setting doesn't work. Most planning fails, because we operate from habit. Taking time to work on your business rather than in your business is worth more than the time and money you invest to learn and gain new perspective.
Are you ready to get really clear on who you are and what you're building?
Are you ready to take a hard look in the mirror, see business with fresh eyes, and set a bold new course for 2020?
In this workshop we will focus actions that help you set 10x goals.
This workshop covers:
- How to define and set goals you can reach
- Following up and responding to quick questions with repeatable systems
- How to be more efficient with time and prioritize activities
Who should attend:
- Business owners, managers and entrepreneurs.
- You will have business goals and an Impact Action Plan to execute
- Tools, techniques and tips to move toward your goals faster
- Clear focus on what to do next to hit the target
Presenter: Mark Johnson, Success Innovations
Mark will show you how to change your thinking to accelerate your results by rooting your goals at a deeper level that will drive massive action. You will leave understanding what drives you, with key steps you need to take to see immediate results, and equipped with an Impact Action Plan that will be the foundation for an extraordinary year.
Everything Olds Information & Entrepreneurship Centre
#1, 5102 51 StreetOlds, AB T4H 1P8
Wednesday, March 5, 2020
12:00 noon to 1 pm
Everything Olds -
Register on Eventbrite
Contact the organizer to request a refund.
Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable.