Posted by: Western Financial Group
Provide our clients the coverage they need by building strong business relationships.
As an Insurance Advisor you are responsible for meeting sales targets through quotes and by referring new business. Every day you will be build lasting relationships with your customers, helping to protect what matters most to them.
- Assist customers with their daily insurance needs via phone, in person and by email
- Provide quotes and sell new policies to customers
- Manage walk-in queries, sales and up-selling of products to new and existing clients
- Follow up on all client accounts to resolve outstanding activities
- Remain up to date on product knowledge and build relationships with insurance providers
- Continue self-development through industry and training and other courses
- Generate leads through community involvement and events
- Knowledge of each Insurance Company’s products, endorsements, packages and payment plans
- Conduct sales calls for new business and making timely renewal calls for existing customer business
Who’s right for the team?
Someone with a natural ability to build authentic customer relationships and function as part of a collaborative team. You will have the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment, while maintaining professional communication and accurate documentation.
- Solid understanding of policy wordings/coverage’s
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- General Insurance Level 1 License an asset
- Working experience in EPIC an asset
- Experience achieving sales targets individual and as a team
- Well versed in navigating multiple computer programs as once
Hours: Full Time - 37.5 hours/week
Thursday 8:30 am-7:00pm
Location: Olds, AB
Requisition #: 52302
Western provides our employees with a competitive compensation package. Full time: 3 weeks’ vacation plus paid personal days, Company Matched investment and saving programs, extended health and dental benefits, including a Health Care Spending Account, 50% premium paid.